QUICK AND EASY
Our appraisals are done online or on site.
1. Fill out our Vehicle Infomation Form. All the data on this form will help us provide you with an estimated value of your vehicle, in its current condition.
2. You will receive confirmation regarding your form being received. Once your form has been reviewed, you will receive an email or a phone call from us. usually within the hour of submitting the form. (During reasonable hours. During high volumes of appraisal requests, please expect to wait a bit for a response. Rest assure , we will get to you.)
3. We will spend between 10 to 15 minutes over the phone explaining how the appraisal process works, discuss your vehicle's condition, and answer any questions you may have.
4. Once off the phone we will start processing the data from the form to produce an appraised value for your vehicle. When completed, we will call you one last time to discuss the appraised value and answer any further question you may have. At the same time you will receive an email with the invoice, and peferred payment methods.
5. Once the payment has been received, we will send you your fully filled out FIN320 appraisal form in a PDF format.
The On site appraisal process differs from the above remote process.
Give us a call at 604-701-3206 or email us at email@example.com
for more information about on site appraisals.
If you do not present ICBC with a completed Motor Vehicle Appraisal Form (FIN 320) when you register your motor vehicle. You have 30 days from the date of registration to obtain an appraisal of the retail value and submit it to the Ministry of Finance along with an Application for Refund of PST Paid on a Motor Vehicle (FIN 355/MV). For your refund claim to be considered, the purchase price and the appraised value must both be less than the average wholesale value of the motor vehicle. If the appraised value and the purchase price are both less than the average wholesale value of the motor vehicle, the Ministry of Finance will calculate PST due on the purchase price or the appraised value of the motor vehicle, whichever is greater. If you are eligible, the Ministry will issue you a refund for the difference between the PST you paid on the average wholesale value and the PST due as calculated on the new information you provide. The Ministry of Finance will not consider refund claims received after 30 days from the registration date.
The forms need to be submitted to:
Ministry of Finance
Consumer Taxation Programs Branch
PO Box 9628 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria BC V8W 9N6
Please read our Terms and Conditions